To be on our mailing list email email@example.com
- All Health Professionals welcome.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Skills and knowledge gained from professional development can be applied across all clinical settings.
- Course content is frequently updated according to ongoing evidence based research.
- Earn Continuing Professional Development.
- Learn the latest up to date information
- Leave with information you can use
- Interactive, case studies
- Opportunity to meet with other health professionals
- Eligible for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points
Feedback from participants attending seminar October 2018:
- evidence based, relevant
- interesting, succinct, mind blowing
- stimulating, complex science, interactive
- informative, up to date
- concise, clear information
- engaging, collaborative, personalised
Vitamins and Minerals – what do you need?
How do you measure wellness?
Gut Microbiome and Mental Health $175 Coming Soon
How to optimise the gut microbiome for mental health.
Ever wanted to understand the science behind the effect of gluten or dairy on the gut?
Approximately 2 hours each, these two courses provide the evidence to assist you to apply nutritional medicine principles to practice
Jille provided these lectures for General Practitioners and health professionals as part of the 2014-2016 triennium RACGP category one.
Feedback from course participants:
- Engaging, practical.
- Absolutely brilliant, loved this.
- Great presentation – made talk interesting and easy to understand.
- Best organised presentation.
- Generous sharing of information, brilliant teacher, clear, organised, up to date.
- Excellent, meaty lecture, good slides, very interesting. Good overview
Presented at the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine Conference at City Hall in Edinburgh 23rd June 2018.
Utilising genetic testing has been a game changer in preventative medicine. Motivated people can now assess their likelihood of chronic conditions and modify lifestyle accordingly.
However for people discovering they have the APOE4 genotype leading to 50-60% increased risk of Alzheimers disease – what can be done?
Jille will present a case, with APOE3/4 genotype and explore the advantage of genetic profiling to optimise of methylation, inflammation and oxidation pathways that could reduce the chance or delay disease progression.
Utilising current evidence based research, incorporating the Bredesen protocol, the clinician’s role is explored in interpreting this information for people to create a message of positive hope.
Hormones : Finding Balance
- PMS PMDD
When standard methods don’t work, what are your choices? Dr Sally Price and NP Jille Burns provide a practical approach to hormone dysfunction in the clinical setting for health professionals. Join us! Either of two events:
Save the date! Topic TBA
Saturday 31st August 2019 Perth 1230-4pm
Healthy Vitality present seminars throughout the year.
If you have a topic you would be interested in or would like to be on our mailing list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1:1 mentorship for clinicians
Interested in developing and incorporating your nutritional and lifestyle medicine into your practice but not sure how?
We can arrange mentoring either by phone, skype, sitting in clinic with you or you sitting in clinic with us.
For more information email: email@example.com