To be on our mailing list email email@example.com
- All Health Professionals welcome.
- No prior knowledge is required.
- Skills and knowledge gained from professional development can be applied across all clinical settings.
- Course content is frequently updated according to ongoing evidence based research.
- Earn Continuing Professional Development.
- Learn the latest up to date information
- Leave with information you can use
- Interactive, case studies
- Opportunity to meet with other health professionals
- Eligible for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.
2018 seminar series
Healthy Vitality will present three seminars this year for GPs and Health Professionals.
Saturday afternoon 21st July
- Learn key nutrients that many people lack
- What important minerals are often deficient in the soil in WA
- Understand usual dosages of nutrients to recommend
- Discover how to optimise absorption
Saturday afternoon 25th August
- Discover a fresh new look at standard tests
- Find out about other tests to apply
- What is an optimum result?
Saturday afternoon 13th October
- Discover Gut Brain link mechanisms
- It’s not all about probiotics, kombucha & sauerkraut!
- You will learn how people can improve their gut microbiome.
1:1 mentorship for clinicians
Interested in developing and incorporating your nutritional and lifestyle medicine into your practice but not sure how?
We can arrange mentoring either by phone, skype, sitting in clinic with you or you sitting in clinic with us.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming soon !
Gluten and the Gut $69
Dairy – is it safe? $69